The Inside Scoop From Our Prospective Student Advisers
During the past few months, Drexel University Online opened its doors (virtually speaking, of course) to give interested students a preview of Drexel's various online program offerings. Each online open house gives an overview of the history of Drexel and the online student experience, while also diving into a specific program of study. This is a great way to learn specific information about your program, and to ask the program director or advisor specific questions.
As you prepare to further your education, the online open house is an opportunity for you to learn about Drexel and decide if this is the right fit for you. The list of previously recorded events appears below. Keep an eye on the Drexel Online list of upcoming events for future open house opportunities.
We hope that you will join us!
- Liz Miles, Enrollment Specialist
- May 25: MS in Engineering Management & Systems Engineering
- May 26: School of Education Admin Programs
- June 1: MS in Construction Management
- June 7: MS in Library and Information Science
- June 7: MS in Medical and Healthcare Simulation
- June 8: MS in Project Management
- June 9: Clinical Research
- June 14: MS in Drug Discovery and Development
- June 15: Master of Legal Studies
- June 16: Master of Health Administration
- June 21: Online MBA
- June 28: MS in Television Management
- July 6: MS in Professional Studies
- July 7: Certificate in Medical Billing and Coding
- July 14: MS in Health Informatics