Online Project Management Graduate Certificate
The field of project management is one of the fastest growing in the world with more than 15.7 million new jobs estimated globally by 2020. Drexel University’s online Graduate Certificate in Project Management is designed for professionals looking to make an impact in growing industries such as information technology, healthcare, manufacturing, business services, finance and insurance, oil and gas, construction, and utilities.
The project management certificate program offers professionals the opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge and valuable skills, and pursue their Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® or Project Management Professional (PMP)® from the Project Management Institute (PMI).®*
Drexel University’s Project Management program is approved by the Project Management Institute (PMI) as a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.). As a result of achieving R.E.P. status, Drexel is now authorized by PMI to issue professional development units to meet education requirements needed by PMI credential holders, such as the Project Management Professional (PMP)® and Program Management Professional®.
- Coursework includes fundamentals and principles of project management
- Elective courses allow you to focus on a specific area of interest
- Credits transfer into the full MS in Project Management
*PMBOK, PMP, Project Management Professional, PMI and CAPM are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
State restrictions may apply to some programs.
This program is organized into four 10-week quarters per year (as opposed to the traditional two semester system) which means you can take more courses in a shorter time period. One semester credit is equivalent to 1.5 quarter credits.
|PROJ 501||Introduction to Project Management||3.0|
|PROJ 502||Project Planning & Scheduling||3.0|
|PROJ 510||Project Quality Management||3.0|
|PROJ 515||Project Estimation & Cost Management||3.0|
|PROJ 603||Project Leadership & Teamwork||3.0|
|Elective (Select One)||3.0|
|Project Risk Assessment & Management|
|Managing Multiple Projects|
|International Project Management|
|Project Procurement Management|
|Project Management Tools|
|Project Stakeholder Management|
|Managing Project Knowledge|
Other graduate-level courses can be chosen with approval of your Academic Advisor and the Project Management program (must be 5XX or higher.)
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (graduate degree GPA will be considered along with the undergraduate GPA)
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
- A completed application
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended
- Two letters of recommendation (academic or professional)
- A 500-750 word personal essay
- Additional requirements for International Students
The tuition rate for the academic year 2019-2020 is $1303 per credit.
- This program is eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- Tuition rates are subject to increase with the start of each academic year in the fall term.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2019-2020 Academic Year
September 23, 2019
December 7, 2019
December 9, 2020
December 14, 2019
January 6, 2020
March 16, 2020
March 17, 2020
March 21, 2020
March 30, 2020
June 8, 2020
June 9, 2020
June 13, 2020
June 22, 2020
August 30, 2020
September 2, 2020
September 5, 2020