MS in Education Improvement and Transformation
A degree for leaders in an ever-changing and complex field
Drexel University’s online Master’s in Education Improvement and Transformation is designed for innovators seeking to lead academic, organizational, and technological reform across educational environments.
This degree is specifically for ambitious professionals interested in transforming and making an impact on the education system for new generations of learners.
The MS in Education Improvement and Transformation allows you to customize a program that meets your individual career goals by selecting four concentration areas.
Available Concentration Areas:
- Collaborative Special Education Law & Process
- Creativity & Innovation
- E-Learning Leadership
- Educational Policy
- Evaluation & Assessment
- Instructional Design
- Leadership in Educational Settings
- Learning in Game-Based Environments
- Learning Technologies
- Special Education Leadership
- Urban Education
This program is organized into four 10-week quarters per year (as opposed to the traditional two semester system) which means you can take more courses in a shorter time period. One semester credit is equivalent to 1.5 quarter credits.
|Complete four areas of professional development concentration. These 9.0 credit concentrations correspond to certificates offered in the Education and Improvement and Transformation program. View those certificate programs for a list of courses.||36.0|
|Capstone Courses & Free Elective|
|EDAM 728||Research Methodology for Action Research||3.0|
|EDAM 740||Action Research Project||3.0|
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Graduate degree GPAs will be considered along with the undergraduate GPA
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
The tuition rate for the academic year 2017-2018 is $921 per credit. (A 25% discount off Drexel's regular tuition rate of $1228 per credit)
- This program is eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations.
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2017-2018 Academic Year
September 25, 2017
December 9, 2017
December 11, 2017
December 16, 2017
January 8, 2018
March 17, 2018
March 19, 2018
March 24, 2018
April 2, 2018
June 9, 2018
June 11, 2018
June 15, 2018
June 25, 2018
September 1, 2018
September 4, 2018
September 8, 2018