Graduate Certificate in Systems Engineering Analysis
Drexel's accredited online Graduate Certificate in Systems Engineering Analysis is taught by experienced professionals who have worked in the DoD and commercial industries. A wide range of systems engineering topics and subjects are taught to prepare students to intelligently manage and contribute to any engineering challenge.
The program enables engineering leaders to manage systems development throughout the lifecycle from conceptual development, engineering design, and through operation and sustainment stages. It is designed for systems engineering managers, technical directors, and engineers with expanding roles and responsibilities outside of their specialty. Any students interested in decision sciences or advanced mathematical modeling and analysis should consider pursuing this certification.
Upon successful completion of this certificate, students will be able to formulate mathematical models and solve quantitative problems.
Systems Engineering Analysis Courses:
- Focus on teaching students statistical analysis and the use of mathematical models to solve a variety of problems
- Are structured to discuss theory, process and application
- Provide students with skills to model problems, determine a quantitative solution and to perform sensitivity analysis
- Enforce skills to conduct sensitivity analysis and help answer "what if" type questions
- A flexible, completely online degree program that fits easily into your busy work and personal schedule.
- Fully accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- A highly interactive online learning method allowing for extensive interaction with faculty and other classmates
State restrictions may apply to some programs.
This program is organized into four 10-week quarters per year (as opposed to the traditional two semester system) which means you can take more courses in a shorter time period. One semester credit is equivalent to 1.5 quarter credits.
|EGMT 571||Engineering Statistics||3.0|
|EGMT 572||Statistical Data Analysis||3.0|
|EGMT 573||Operations Research||3.0|
|SYSE 525||Statistical Modeling & Experimental Design||3.0|
|SYSE 690||Modeling and Simulation||3.0|
- A bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline or related science from an ABET-accredited institution with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
The tuition rate for the academic year 2018-2019 is $1265 per credit.
- This program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations.
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- Tuition rates are subject to increase with the start of each academic year in the fall term.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2018-2019 Academic Year
September 24, 2018
December 8, 2018
December 10, 2018
December 15, 2018
January 7, 2019
March 16, 2019
March 18, 2019
March 23, 2019
April 1, 2019
June 8, 2019
June 10, 2019
June 14, 2019
June 24, 2019
August 31, 2019
September 3, 2019
September 7, 2019