Graduate Certificate in Systems Reliability Engineering
A wide range of systems engineering topics and subjects are taught to prepare students to intelligently manage and contribute to any engineering challenge. The accredited online Graduate Certificate in Systems Reliability enables engineering leaders to manage systems development throughout the life cycle from conceptual development, engineering design, and through operation and sustainment stages. It is designed for systems engineering managers, technical directors, and engineers with expanding roles and responsibilities outside of their specialty.
The curriculum focuses on reliability, availability, and maintainability analysis. Coursework in the program covers reliability engineering, system modeling for reliability and availability predictions, and maintenance engineering. Upon completion of the certificate, students will have excellent skills and ability associated with reliability, availability, and maintainability (RAM), including effectively designing for RAM.
- Prepares students to execute systems engineering process as well as guidelines established by International Council of Systems Engineers (INCOSE)
- A flexible, completely online program that fits easily into your busy work and personal schedule
- Skills learned can be applied directly in the workplace
- A highly interactive online learning method allows for extensive interaction with faculty and other classmates
State restrictions may apply to some programs.
This program is organized into four 10-week quarters per year (as opposed to the traditional two semester system) which means you can take more courses in a shorter time period. One semester credit is equivalent to 1.5 quarter credits.
|EGMT 571||Engineering Statistics||3.0|
|EGMT 572||Statistical Data Analysis||3.0|
|EGMT 573||Operations Research||3.0|
|EGMT 688||Systems Engineering Analysis I||3.0|
|SYSE 523||Systems Reliability Engineering||3.0|
|SYSE 524||Systems Reliability, Availability & Maintainability Analysis||3.0|
- A bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline or related science from an ABET-accredited institution with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
The tuition rate for the academic year 2017-2018 is $1228 per credit.
- This program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations.
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2017-2018 Academic Year
September 25, 2017
December 9, 2017
December 11, 2017
December 16, 2017
January 8, 2018
March 17, 2018
March 19, 2018
March 24, 2018
April 2, 2018
June 9, 2018
June 11, 2018
June 15, 2018
June 25, 2018
September 1, 2018
September 4, 2018
September 8, 2018