Quantitative Principles for Clinical Research Certificate
Drexel's accredited online Quantitative Principles for Clinical Research Certificate, offered by our nationally-ranked College of Medicine, is designed for residents, fellows, and other clinicians seeking graduate-level training in the basic principles of clinical research, including data analysis, understanding medical literature, and communicating results. The certificate is a valuable professional credential that demonstrates an advanced skillset in evaluating and assimilating evidence from scientific studies related to patient care.
- Curriculum combines qualitative knowledge in epidemiology, applied biostatistics and scientific writing with an understanding of research practices and administration
- Courses are led by researchers, administrators, lawyers and scientists working in clinical research
- Credits can be applied towards the full MS in Clinical Research Organization and Management
- Interactive online platform challenges and engages students in a simple, easy-to-use format that caters to active professionals
For questions, please contact
Dr. Richard Mangano
Associate Professor and Director of Clinical Research Organization and Management
State restrictions may apply to some programs.
|CR 520S||Applications of Clinical Research Biostatistics||3.0|
|CR 525S||Scientific Writing and Medical Literature||3.0|
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in the United States or an equivalent international institution.
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
The tuition rate for the academic year 2018-2019 is $1131 per credit.
- This program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations.
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2017-2018 Academic Year
August 7, 2017
December 8, 2017
January 8, 2018
May 4, 2018
May 14, 2018
July 27, 2018
2018-2019 Academic Year
August 20, 2018
December 14, 2018
January 7, 2019
May 3, 2019
May 13, 2019
July 26, 2019