Graduate Certificate in Real Estate Online
Graduate Certificate in Real Estate
Drexel's online Graduate Certificate in Real Estate seeks to produce professionals with the necessary knowledge and skills required to be successful, and who have a clear perspective on the issues in the real estate development process and the industry as a whole.
Students develop the skills required to create, maintain, and build environments for living, working and entertainment purposes. Relevant issues include project finance, real estate as investments, design & construction, operations, development law, environmental remediation, public policy, market analysis, and architecture.
Graduates of the Certificate in Real Estate program will gain skills required to build, create and maintain living, working and leisure environments.
Students wishing to complete this certificate in the context of a Master’s degree should consider the MS in Construction Management with a concentration in Real Estate.
*This is not a real estate licensure course*
- A flexible, completely online program that fits easily into your busy work and personal schedule
- Technical competence and strong business acumen taught through rigorous, targeted graduate study environments
- Faculty experience includes work in the public and private sectors and in union and open shop environments
- A highly interactive online learning method allows extensive interaction with faculty and other classmates
- Graduate Certificate in Construction Management
- Graduate Certificate in Sustainability & Green Construction
State restrictions may apply to some programs. Learn more.
This program is organized into four 10-week quarters per year (as opposed to the traditional two semester system) which means you can take more courses in a shorter time period. One semester credit is equivalent to 1.5 quarter credits.
|REAL 568||Real Estate Development||3.0|
|REAL 571||Advanced Real Estate Investment & Analysis||3.0|
|REAL 572||Advanced Market Research & Analysis||3.0|
|REAL 575||Real Estate Finance||3.0|
|REAL 577||Legal Issues in Real Estate Development||3.0|
|Select one of the following:||3.0|
|Sales & Marketing of Real Estate|
|Real Estate Economics in Urban Markets|
|Real Estate Valuation & Analysis|
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
- A completed application
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended
- Two letters of recommendation (academic or professional)
- A 500 word essay on why you wish to pursue this program
- Additional requirements for International Students
The tuition rate for the academic year 2019-2020 is $1303 per credit.
- This program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations.
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- These rates apply only to fully online courses. Hybrid or on-campus courses may have different rates.
- Tuition rates are subject to increase with the start of each academic year in the fall term.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2019-2020 Academic Year
September 23, 2019
December 7, 2019
December 9, 2019
December 14, 2019
January 6, 2020
March 16, 2020
March 17, 2020
March 21, 2020
March 30, 2020
June 8, 2020
June 9, 2020
June 13, 2020
June 22, 2020
August 30, 2020
September 2, 2020
September 5, 2020