Undergraduate Certificate In Creativity And Innovation Online
In a world of increasing complexity, change, and competition, generating new ideas is now essential for leaders across all fields, and the application of creativity skills distinguishes those who maintain the status quo from those who inspire a new direction or vision.
Drexel’s fully-online certificate program teaches the fundamental theories of creativity, helping you understand and harness your own creative strengths in order to better solve problems within the workplace. You’ll also learn how to present methods for assessing creative strengths, making you a valuable asset to any organization.
- Flexible, fully-online coursework designed for busy professionals that can be completed on your own schedule
- Credits can be applied toward one of our online bachelor’s degree programs
- Drexel is headquarters to the American Creativity Association (ACA), affording you access to some of the world’s most prominent thinkers, researchers, and writers in the field of creativity and innovation
- The Drexel/Torrance Center for Creativity and Innovation, directed by Dr. Fredricka Reisman, promotes creativity using programs that cultivate skills in creative thinking, innovative leadership practices, and problem solving techniques.
Samurai Creativity Webinars
Rick Kantor, Adjunct Professor and 2017 "Champion of Creativity" award winner from the American Creativity Association is proud to be teaching "Creativity in the Workplace" to students at Drexel University. View his previously recorded webinars on Samurai Creativity:
- How to Unlock Your Own "Samurai Creativity"
- Five Principles of "Samurai Creativity" for Peak Performance
State restrictions may apply to some programs.
This program is organized into four 10-week quarters per year (as opposed to the traditional two semester system) which means you can take more courses in a shorter time period. One semester credit is equivalent to 1.5 quarter credits.
|CRTV 301||Foundations in Creativity||3.0|
|CRTV 302||Tools and Techniques in Creativity||3.0|
|CRTV 303||Creativity in the Workplace||3.0|
|Select three of the following:||9.0|
|Learning, Culture & Technology Workshop I|
|New Media Literacies|
|Play and Learning in Participatory Cultures|
|Creative Leadership for Professionals|
|Creative Nonfiction Writing|
- A high school diploma
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
The tuition rate for the academic year 2018-2019 is $501 per credit. (A 40% tuition savings off Drexel's regular tuition rate of $834 per credit)
- This program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations.
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- Tuition rates are subject to increase with the start of each academic year in the fall term.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2018-2019 Academic Year
September 24, 2018
December 8, 2018
December 10, 2018
December 15, 2018
January 7, 2019
March 16, 2019
March 18, 2019
March 23, 2019
April 1, 2019
June 8, 2019
June 10, 2019
June 14, 2019
June 24, 2019
August 31, 2019
September 3, 2019
September 7, 2019