Graduate Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis
The accredited Applied Behavior Analysis Graduate Certificate prepares clinical and educational leaders in the field of evidence-based interventions using behavior analytic theory and techniques. Leaders from this program will be highly successful candidates for institutions searching for knowledgeable and skilled behavior analytic consultants, program coordinators, senior clinical directors, and interventionists.
- The Graduate Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis is offered in two-formats. When applying, please select your desired format under "Concentration."
- Online: Flexible course schedules for full-time and part-time students.
- Online with Washington, D.C. Residencies: Take a combination of face-to-face weekend residencies at the Drexel DC Center and online courses. The Online/D.C. Weekend Residencies program will not be accepting new students in Spring 2020. The next application deadline for this format is August 24, 2020.
- Access to the research and expertise of the AJ Drexel Autism Institute and the staff of the ABA program, who are published in the Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis and other top-tier behavioral and school psychology journals
- Option to complete your practicum at the AJ Drexel Autism Institute and in regional mental and behavioral health care provider agencies
- Opportunity to publish master's or mentor-supported research projects
The Behavior Analyst Certification Board, Inc.® has approved this course sequence as meeting the coursework requirements for eligibility to take the Board Certified Behavior Analyst Examination®. You must meet additional requirements to qualify.
State restrictions may apply to some programs.
This program is organized into four 10-week quarters per year (as opposed to the traditional two semester system) which means you can take more courses in a shorter time period. One semester credit is equivalent to 1.5 quarter credits.
|The Behavior Analyst Certification Board, Inc.® has approved Drexel's Applied Behavior Analysis course sequence as meeting the coursework requirements for eligibility to take the Board Certified Behavior Analyst Examination®.
You must meet additional requirements to qualify.
|EDEX 630||Fundamental Elements of Behavior Change||4.5|
|EDEX 631||Measurement and Experimental Design||4.5|
|EDEX 632||Behavioral Assessment and Functional Analysis||4.5|
|EDEX 633||Behavioral Interventions||4.5|
|EDEX 634||Consultation, Systems Change, and Supervision||4.5|
|EDEX 635||Ethical Considerations and Professional Conduct||4.5|
|EDEX 636||Applications of Fundamental Elements of Behavior Analysis||4.5|
- A Master's Degree in Education or Psychology from a regionally accredited institution
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
- A completed application
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended
- Two letters of recommendation (professional or academic)
- An essay describing why you're interested in pursuing this program
- Additional requirements for International Students
An interview with faculty is also required.
The tuition rate for the academic year 2019-2020 is $978 per credit. (A 25% tuition savings off Drexel's regular tuition rate of $1303 per credit)
- This program is eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- These rates apply only to fully online courses. Hybrid or on-campus courses may have different rates.
- Tuition rates are subject to increase with the start of each academic year in the fall term.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2019-2020 Academic Year
September 23, 2019
December 7, 2019
December 9, 2019
December 14, 2019
January 6, 2020
March 16, 2020
March 17, 2020
March 21, 2020
March 30, 2020
June 8, 2020
June 9, 2020
June 13, 2020
June 22, 2020
August 30, 2020
September 2, 2020
September 5, 2020