Graduate Certificate in Systems Engineering Integrated Logistics
Drexel's accredited online Graduate Certificate in Systems Engineering Integrated Logistics focuses on the art of supply chain management. A supply chain is a system of organizations, people, activities, functions, information, and resources involved in moving a product or service from supplier to customer. Supply chain activities transform natural resources, raw materials, and components into a finished product that is delivered to the end customer.
Students will be equipped with the tools and analysis techniques to optimize the supply chain. Upon completion of the certificate, students will have skills and ability to effectively design a supply chain infrastructure and manage operations within that supply chain.
- A flexible, completely online program that fits easily into your busy work and personal schedule
- Taught by a dedicated faculty with significant systems engineering experience in both industry and academia
- Certificate can be applied in a wide variety of contexts throughout engineering and management
- A highly interactive online learning method allows extensive interaction with faculty and other classmates
State restrictions may apply to some programs.
This program is organized into four 10-week quarters per year (as opposed to the traditional two semester system) which means you can take more courses in a shorter time period. One semester credit is equivalent to 1.5 quarter credits.
|EGMT 571||Engineering Statistics||3.0|
|EGMT 572||Statistical Data Analysis||3.0|
|EGMT 573||Operations Research||3.0|
|SYSE 520||Global Sustainment and Integrated Logistics||3.0|
|SYSE 522||Engineering Supply Chain Systems||3.0|
|SYSE 690||Modeling and Simulation||3.0|
- A bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline or related science from an ABET-accredited institution with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
The tuition rate for the academic year 2019-2020 is $1303 per credit.
- This program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations.
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- Tuition rates are subject to increase with the start of each academic year in the fall term.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2018-2019 Academic Year
September 24, 2018
December 8, 2018
December 10, 2018
December 15, 2018
January 7, 2019
March 16, 2019
March 18, 2019
March 23, 2019
April 1, 2019
June 8, 2019
June 10, 2019
June 15, 2019
June 24, 2019
August 31, 2019
September 3, 2019
September 7, 2019
2019-2020 Academic Year
September 23, 2019
December 7, 2019
December 9, 2020
December 14, 2019
January 6, 2020
March 16, 2020
March 17, 2020
March 21, 2020
March 30, 2020
June 8, 2020
June 9, 2020
June 13, 2020
June 22, 2020
August 30, 2020
September 2, 2020
September 5, 2020