Graduate Certificate in Criminal Law
The accredited online Graduate Certificate in Criminal Law from Drexel University's Thomas R. Kline School of Law develops and improves your career-related skills in diverse fields relating to criminal law, such as law enforcement, probation and parole, corrections, social work, immigration and customs, and the military.
The certificate is intended for those working in law enforcement and related fields who would benefit from focused legal knowledge regarding compliance, as well as those seeking a career change.
Drexel also offers a Master of Legal Studies with a concentration in Criminal Law.
- Courses taught by the Kline School of Law faculty
- Curriculum includes general law courses, focused training in ethics and compliance, and in-depth study of crucial issues in criminal law
- Special tuition plans for employees and members of partner organizations
Online Open House
Join us on Thursday, June 7th from 7 - 8 p.m. EST to learn more about our Legal Studies programs and have your questions answered by a Drexel representative. Register Today!
State restrictions may apply to some programs.
|LSTU 501S||Compliance Skills: Auditing, Investigation & Reporting||3.0|
|LSTU 507S||Risk Assessment and Management||3.0|
|LAW 558S||Criminal Law||3.0|
|LAW 670S||Criminal Procedure: Investigations||3.0|
|LSTU 530S||Corrections Law||3.0|
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
The tuition rate for the academic year 2018-2019 is $1215 per credit.
- This program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations.
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- Tuition rates are subject to increase with the start of each academic year in the fall term.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2018-2019 Academic Year
August 20, 2018
December 13, 2018
January 7, 2019
May 3, 2019
May 20, 2019
August 2, 2019