Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity and Information Privacy Compliance
This post-baccalaureate, non-degree program provides a comprehensive overview of the cyber and privacy regulations businesses confront on a daily basis, and is ideal for anyone working with high-value or confidential information.
Covering topics such as third party compliance, international regulations, and information breach management, the curriculum details not only legal regulation, but the best strategies to navigate these associated issues.
- Designed for both technical and non-technical professionals
- Available in a 100% online format, with courses taught by award-winning professors from Drexel University's Thomas R. Kline School of Law
- Coursework combines a broad overview of the legal landscape with key concepts in information management, training you to think strategically about managing and protecting confidential information
- Special tuition plans for employees and members of partner organizations
- Utilize the Kline Graduate Programs Virtual Career Office which is dedicated to helping you reach your career goals via access to job postings, a virtual career classroom, and one-on-one coaching with faculty and alumni
Kline School of Law Rankings
Drexel’s Kline School of Law was ranked a Tier 1 law school by the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP). This ranking places the school in the top three percent of ABA-accredited law schools when it comes to privacy law curriculum.
Learn more about our distinguished faculty as they share thoughts on both the Cybersecurity and Information Privacy Compliance program and the industry as a whole.
State restrictions may apply to some programs.
|LSTU 501S||Compliance Skills: Auditing, Investigation, and Reporting||3.0|
|LSTU 507S||Risk Assessment and Management||3.0|
|LSTU 515S||Information Privacy Law||3.0|
|LSTU 517S||The Law and Strategies Surrounding Cybersecurity||3.0|
|LAW 770S||European Union Data Privacy and Protection||3.0|
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
- A completed application
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended
- Additional requirements for International Students
The priority deadline for Summer 2020 is April 20, 2020. We will accept applications until May 1st if space is available; however, all supporting documents must be received along with the application. Orientation may be truncated and course selection may be restricted if classes have reached enrollment limits. For term dates, please view the Kline School of Law academic calendar.
The tuition rate for the academic year 2019-2020 is $1234 per credit.
- This program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations.
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- These rates apply only to fully online courses. Hybrid or on-campus courses may have different rates.
- Tuition rates are subject to increase with the start of each academic year in the fall term.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2019-2020 Academic Year
August 19, 2019
December 13, 2019
January 6, 2020
May 6, 2020
May 26, 2020
August 4, 2020