Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity and Information Privacy Compliance
This post-baccalaureate, non-degree program provides a comprehensive overview of the cyber and privacy regulations businesses confront on a daily basis, and is ideal for anyone working with high-value or confidential information.
Covering topics such as third party compliance, international regulations, and information breach management, the curriculum details not only legal regulation, but the best strategies to navigate these associated issues.
- Designed for both technical and non-technical professionals
- Available in a 100% online format, with courses taught by award-winning professors from Drexel University's Thomas R. Kline School of Law
- Coursework combines a broad overview of the legal landscape with key concepts in information management, training you to think strategically about managing and protecting confidential information
- Special tuition plans for employees and members of partner organizations
Online Open House
Join us on Tuesday, March 6th from 7 - 8 p.m. EST to learn more about our Legal Studies programs and have your questions answered by a Drexel representative. Register Today!
Learn more about our distinguished faculty as they share thoughts on both the Cybersecurity and Information Privacy Compliance program and the industry as a whole.
State restrictions may apply to some programs.
|LSTU 501S||Compliance Skills: Auditing, Investigation, and Reporting||3.0|
|LSTU 507S||Risk Assessment and Management||3.0|
|LSTU 515S||Information Privacy Law||3.0|
|LSTU 516S||Legal Strategies in Cybersecurity and Information Privacy Compliance||3.0|
|LAW 769S||The Law of Cybersecurity & Data Protection||3.0|
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
The tuition rate for the academic year 2017-2018 is $1200 per credit.
- This program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations.
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2017-2018 Academic Year
August 21, 2017
December 14, 2017
January 8, 2018
May 4, 2018
May 21, 2018
August 3, 2018