Graduate Certificate in Financial Regulatory Compliance
Drexel’s Graduate Certificate in Financial Regulatory Compliance focuses on financial regulatory structure and the industry’s extensive compliance requirements. It is designed for those who seek careers managing mutual funds, hedge funds, and other investments.
Courses cover auditing, investigating, reporting, and risk assessment, as well as regulations for investment advisors and companies, preparing you for in-demand compliance positions at both large and small financial institutions.
Drexel also offers a Master of Legal Studies with a concentration in Financial Regulatory Compliance.
- Available entirely online, with courses taught by award-winning professors from Drexel University's Thomas R. Kline School of Law
- Coursework malleable to your professional goals
- Special tuition plans for employees and members of partner organizations
Online Open House
Join us on Thursday, June 7th from 7 - 8 p.m. EST to learn more about our Legal Studies programs and have your questions answered by a Drexel representative. Register Today!
State restrictions may apply to some programs.
|LSTU 501S||Compliance Skills: Auditing, Investigation, and Reporting||3.0|
|LSTU 507S||Risk Assessment and Management||3.0|
|LAW 700S||Business Organizations||3.0|
|Choose three of the following courses:||9.0|
|LAW 734S||Legal Regulation of Investment Advisers|
|LAW 735S||Legal Regulation of Investment Companies|
|LAW 736S||Broker/Dealer Regulation|
|LAW 737S||Banking Law|
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
The tuition rate for the academic year 2017-2018 is $1200 per credit.
- This program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations.
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2017-2018 Academic Year
August 21, 2017
December 14, 2017
January 8, 2018
May 4, 2018
May 21, 2018
August 3, 2018
2018-2019 Academic Year
August 20, 2018
December 13, 2018
January 7, 2019
May 3, 2019
May 20, 2019
August 2, 2019