Graduate Certificate in Higher Education Compliance
The Graduate Certificate in Higher Education Compliance from Drexel University's Thomas R. Kline School of Law provides in-depth study of crucial issues in higher education rules and regulations. It is designed for those working in higher education, such as financial aid counselors, risk management officers, and student advisors, and allows a greater understanding of the legal aspects of these jobs. In this program, you’ll learn both the foundations of the law and how to apply them to your everyday work-life.
Drexel also offers a Master of Legal Studies with a concentration in Higher Education Compliance.
- Entirely online, with courses taught by award-winning professors from the Kline School of Law and the School of Education
- Covers higher education rules and regulations such as FERPA, Financial Aid, Campus Safety, Risk Management, Title IX, and more
- Special tuition plans for employees and members of partner organizations
Online Open House
Join us on Thursday, June 7th from 7 - 8 p.m. EST to learn more about our Legal Studies programs and have your questions answered by a Drexel representative. Register Today!
State restrictions may apply to some programs.
|LSED 532S||Legal Landscape of Student Rights and Campus Safety||3.0|
|LSED 533S||Institutional Compliance: Aid and Accreditation||3.0|
|LSED 534S||Higher Education Institutions: Financial Rules and Regulations||3.0|
|LSTU 501S||Compliance Skills: Auditing, Investigation & Reporting||3.0|
|LSTU 507S||Risk Assessment and Management||3.0|
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
The tuition rate for the academic year 2017-2018 is $1200 per credit.
- This program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations.
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2017-2018 Academic Year
August 21, 2017
December 14, 2017
January 8, 2018
May 4, 2018
May 21, 2018
August 3, 2018
2018-2019 Academic Year
August 20, 2018
December 13, 2018
January 7, 2019
May 3, 2019
May 20, 2019
August 2, 2019