Graduate Certificate in Human Resources Compliance
The accredited Graduate Certificate in Human Resources Compliance from Drexel University's Thomas R. Kline School of Law develops and improves career-related skills in the focused area of human resources compliance. The curriculum includes both a small core of general law courses, focused training in ethics and compliance, and in-depth study of crucial issues in human resources rules and regulation. It is intended for those working in human resources and related fields who would benefit from focused legal knowledge regarding compliance, as well as those seeking a career change.
Drexel also offers a Master of Legal Studies with a concentration in Human Resources Compliance.
- Entirely online, with courses taught by award-winning professors from the Kline School of Law
- In-depth study of strategic human resources and workplace learning in collaboration with performance and organizational development and change
- Special tuition plans for employees and members of partner organizations
- Utilize the Kline Graduate Programs Virtual Career Office which is dedicated to helping you reach your career goals via access to job postings, a virtual career classroom, and one-on-one coaching with faculty and alumni
State restrictions may apply to some programs.
|LSTU 501S||Compliance Skills: Auditing, Investigation & Reporting||3.0|
|LSTU 507S||Risk Assessment and Management||3.0|
|LSTU 520S||Legal Issues in Employee Hiring and Termination||3.0|
|LSTU 521S||Human Resources Compliance: Managing the Employer/Employee Relationship||3.0|
|LSTU 522S||Human Resources in Practice: Negotiation, Mediation, and Alternative Dispute Resolution||3.0|
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
The tuition rate for the academic year 2019-2020 is $1234 per credit.
- This program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations.
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- These rates apply only to fully online courses. Hybrid or on-campus courses may have different rates.
- Tuition rates are subject to increase with the start of each academic year in the fall term.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2019-2020 Academic Year
August 19, 2019
December 13, 2019
January 6, 2020
May 6, 2020
May 26, 2020
August 4, 2020