Graduate Certificate in Human Resources Compliance
The accredited Graduate Certificate in Human Resources Compliance from Drexel University's Thomas R. Kline School of Law develops and improves career-related skills in the focused area of human resources compliance. The curriculum includes both a small core of general law courses, focused training in ethics and compliance, and in-depth study of crucial issues in human resources rules and regulation. It is intended for those working in human resources and related fields who would benefit from focused legal knowledge regarding compliance, as well as those seeking a career change.
Drexel also offers a Master of Legal Studies with a concentration in Human Resources Compliance.
- Entirely online, with courses taught by award-winning professors from the Kline School of Law
- In-depth study of strategic human resources and workplace learning in collaboration with performance and organizational development and change
- Special tuition plans for employees and members of partner organizations
Online Open House
Join us on Thursday, June 7th from 7 - 8 p.m. EST to learn more about our Legal Studies programs and have your questions answered by a Drexel representative. Register Today!
State restrictions may apply to some programs.
|LSTU 501S||Compliance Skills: Auditing, Investigation & Reporting||3.0|
|LSTU 507S||Risk Assessment and Management||3.0|
|LSTU 520S||Legal Issues in Employee Hiring and Termination||3.0|
|LSTU 521S||Human Resources Compliance: Managing the Employer/Employee Relationship||3.0|
|LSTU 522S||Human Resources in Practice: Negotiation, Mediation, and Alternative Dispute Resolution||3.0|
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
The tuition rate for the academic year 2017-2018 is $1200 per credit.
- This program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations.
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2017-2018 Academic Year
August 21, 2017
December 14, 2017
January 8, 2018
May 4, 2018
May 21, 2018
August 3, 2018