Online NCAA Compliance Certificate Program
The accredited online Graduate Certificate in NCAA Compliance offered by Drexel’s Thomas R. Kline School of Law provides the tools you need to ensure that collegiate athletics programs are complying with NCAA—National Collegiate Athletic Association—rules and regulations. Study topics include contracts, labor law, antitrust, tax, torts, remedies, arbitration, and constitutional law as applied to collegiate athletics programs.
The certificate is a post-baccalaureate non-degree program designed for professionals working in collegiate sports programs, and those seeking career changes who would benefit from focused legal knowledge regarding compliance.
Drexel also offers a Master of Legal Studies with a concentration in NCAA Compliance.
- Courses taught by the Kline School of Law faculty
- Curriculum includes general law courses, focused training in NCAA compliance, and in-depth study of crucial issues in collegiate sports regulation
- Special tuition plans for employees and members of partner organizations
- Utilize the Kline Graduate Programs Virtual Career Office which is dedicated to helping you reach your career goals via access to job postings, a virtual career classroom, and one-on-one coaching with faculty and alumni
State restrictions may apply to some programs.
|LSTU 501S||Compliance Skills: Auditing, Investigation & Reporting||3.0|
|LSTU 507S||Risk Assessment and Management||3.0|
|LSTU 510S||NCAA Governance Process||3.0|
|LSTU 511S||NCAA Rules I and Infractions Cases||3.0|
|LSTU 512S||NCAA Rules II and Enforcement Process||3.0|
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
- A completed application
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended
- Additional requirements for International Students.
The priority deadline for Summer 2020 is April 20, 2020. We will accept applications until May 1st if space is available; however, all supporting documents must be received along with the application. Orientation may be truncated and course selection may be restricted if classes have reached enrollment limits. For term dates, please view the Kline School of Law academic calendar.
The tuition rate for the academic year 2019-2020 is $1234 per credit.
- This program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations.
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- These rates apply only to fully online courses. Hybrid or on-campus courses may have different rates.
- Tuition rates are subject to increase with the start of each academic year in the fall term.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2019-2020 Academic Year
August 19, 2019
December 13, 2019
January 6, 2020
May 6, 2020
May 26, 2020
August 4, 2020