Graduate Certificate in NCAA Compliance
The accredited online Graduate Certificate in NCAA Compliance offered by Drexel’s Thomas R. Kline School of Law provides the tools you need to ensure that collegiate athletics programs are complying with NCAA—National Collegiate Athletic Association—rules and regulations. Study topics include contracts, labor law, antitrust, tax, torts, remedies, arbitration, and constitutional law as applied to collegiate athletics programs.
The certificate is a post-baccalaureate non-degree program designed for professionals working in collegiate sports programs, and those seeking career changes who would benefit from focused legal knowledge regarding compliance.
Drexel also offers a Master of Legal Studies with a concentration in NCAA Compliance.
- Courses taught by the Kline School of Law faculty
- Curriculum includes general law courses, focused training in NCAA compliance, and in-depth study of crucial issues in collegiate sports regulation
- Special tuition plans for employees and members of partner organizations
Online Open House
Join us on Thursday, June 7th from 7 - 8 p.m. EST to learn more about our Legal Studies programs and have your questions answered by a Drexel representative. Register Today!
State restrictions may apply to some programs.
|LSTU 501S||Compliance Skills: Auditing, Investigation & Reporting||3.0|
|LSTU 507S||Risk Assessment and Management||3.0|
|LSTU 510S||NCAA Governance Process||3.0|
|LSTU 511S||NCAA Rules I and Infractions Cases||3.0|
|LSTU 512S||NCAA Rules II and Enforcement Process||3.0|
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
The tuition rate for the academic year 2017-2018 is $1200 per credit.
- This program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations.
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2017-2018 Academic Year
August 21, 2017
December 14, 2017
January 8, 2018
May 4, 2018
May 21, 2018
August 3, 2018