Epidemiology & Biostatistics Certificate Program Online
Never before has disease prevention and health promotion been more important. As world events develop, with the added threat of infectious diseases and other emerging public health issues, those who can apply knowledge gained through research to real-world problems are in great demand across all sectors: healthcare, pharmaceuticals, governmental and non-governmental agencies, business and academia.
Drexel's accredited online Certificate in Epidemiology and Biostatistics is a graduate level, inter-disciplinary program designed for working professionals coming from a variety of backgrounds: public health administrators, physicians, nurses, clinical research professionals, health educators, policy experts and more.
- Fully online format is convenient for busy professionals
- Research-oriented training in the theory and tools of core public health disciplines
- Includes instruction on Statistical Software
- Provides the foundation to understand the research process from developing hypotheses through communicating results
State restrictions may apply to some programs.
This program is organized into four 10-week quarters per year (as opposed to the traditional two semester system) which means you can take more courses in a shorter time period. One semester credit is equivalent to 1.5 quarter credits.
|BST 571||Introduction to Biostatistics||3.0|
|EPI 570||Introduction to Epidemiology||3.0|
|EPI 572||Design and Analysis Epidemiological Studies||3.0|
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
The tuition rate for the academic year 2018-2019 is $1163 per credit.
- This program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations.
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- Tuition rates are subject to increase with the start of each academic year in the fall term.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2018-2019 Academic Year
September 24, 2018
December 8, 2018
December 10, 2018
December 15, 2018
January 7, 2019
March 16, 2019
March 18, 2019
March 23, 2019
April 1, 2019
June 8, 2019
June 10, 2019
June 14, 2019
June 24, 2019
August 31, 2019
September 3, 2019
September 7, 2019