Drexel’s Online MBA Program
Master of Science in Business Administration
The Drexel LeBow Online MBA is a highly customizable degree designed to equip you with problem-solving and leadership skills that can be applied across a variety of different industries.
Our flexible curriculum allows you to master the fundamentals of business, identify leadership strengths, and think strategically using quantitative data, all while maintaining your busy schedule and earning your degree on your own time. Drexel University’s world-renowned faculty will help you develop and utilize these skills immediately in the workplace.
The program can be completed in as little as 18 months or up to five years.
- Highly Customizable
Customize your learning experience to your interests and career goals through concentrations, graduate minors, and dual degree programs
- Hands-On Experience
Take advantage of multiple residency options and networking opportunities, as well as case simulations and portfolio projects
- Well Respected
The Drexel LeBow Online MBA is ranked as one of the top 20 online MBA programs in the world by Financial Times and is AACSB-accredited
This program is organized into four 10-week quarters per year (as opposed to the traditional two semester system) which means you can take more courses in a shorter time period. One semester credit is equivalent to 1.5 quarter credits.
Accelerated Plan of Study
|MGMT 530||Managing & Leading the Total Enterprise||2.0|
|ACCT 510||Essentials of Financial Reporting||2.0|
|ORGB 510||Leading in Dynamic Environments||2.0|
|FIN 601||Corporate Financial Management||3.0|
|MGMT 510||Business Problem Solving||3.0|
|ECON 601||Managerial Economics||3.0|
|MGMT 530||Managing & Leading the Total Enterprise||2.0|
|STAT 510||Introduction to Statistics for Business Analytics||2.0|
|BLAW 510||Legal Options in Decision Making||1.0|
|MGMT 520||Strategy Analysis||2.0|
|ORGB 520||Leading High-Performance Teams||1.0|
|POM 510||Operations and Supply Chain Management||2.0|
|MKTG 510||Marketing Strategy||2.0|
|ORGB 530||Career and Professional Development||1.0|
|MGMT 770||MBA Capstone||2.0|
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a GPA of at least 3.0. No specific undergraduate major is required. Degrees earned abroad must be deemed equivalent to a U.S. bachelor's.
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
- A completed application
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended
- Unofficial transcripts may be sent to expedite the review of your application, however if you are accepted into the program, official transcripts must be received before the beginning of classes
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- The letters should speak to your performance and accomplishments, and attest to your ability to succeed within the program
- Resume - Quality and quantity of professional experience will be evaluated
- This personal statement (approximately 500 words) should describe in detail your reasons for pursuing a graduate degree from LeBow College, your short-term and long-term career plans, and how your background, experience, interests, and/or values, when combined with a Drexel graduate degree, will enable you to pursue those goals successfully.
- GMAT score of at least 570
- GMAT exam is waived for those who hold terminal degrees such as a JD, MD, PhD, or DDS
- The GRE is also accepted in lieu of the GMAT, with scores of at least 153 in both verbal and quantitative reasoning, or a score of at least 1170 on the old test.
- You may petition for a GMAT or GRE waiver if you:
- have a minimum of three years of professional experience in a management or management-track position
- have demonstrated consistent career progression throughout your career
- can demonstrate strong quantitative skills
- GMAT or GRE waiver requests should be submitted in writing to applyDUonline@drexel.edu and convey how you meet those three requirements
- Additional requirements for International Students
Transfer and Waiver of Credits
Qualified students may request consideration for up to 16 credits in course waivers or transfer credits based on prior academic coursework or professional designations (i.e. certifications). View the complete policy.
The tuition rate for the academic year 2017-2018 is $1306 per credit.
- This program is eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations.
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
Academic scholarships are available.
The Drexel LeBow Online MBA is top-ranked with the following higher education and business publications:
U.S. News and World Report
- Ranked 61st Best Online MBA (2018)
- Ranked 20th in the world for Online MBA program, top rated online MBA program in the Delaware Valley (2017)
- Ranked 1st for Online MBA Career Services (2016)
- Ranked 16th in the world for Online MBA program (2018)
CEO Magazine Global MBA Rankings
- Ranked Tier One MBA for quality and return on investment (2016)
- Ranked 25th for Global Online MBA programs (2016)
Quacquarelli Symonds Limited (QS) Distance Online MBA Ranking
2017-2018 Academic Year
September 25, 2017
December 9, 2017
December 11, 2017
December 16, 2017
January 8, 2018
March 17, 2018
March 19, 2018
March 24, 2018
April 2, 2018
June 9, 2018
June 11, 2018
June 15, 2018
June 25, 2018
September 1, 2018
September 4, 2018
September 8, 2018
2018-2019 Academic Year
September 24, 2018
December 8, 2018
December 10, 2018
December 15, 2018
January 7, 2019
March 16, 2019
March 18, 2019
March 23, 2019
April 1, 2019
June 8, 2019
June 10, 2019
June 14, 2019
June 24, 2019
August 31, 2019
September 3, 2019
September 7, 2019