Graduate Certificate in K-12 Virtual School Leadership
As the demand for virtual and hybrid K-12 programs increases, so does the need for leadership. Drexel’s Certificate in K-12 Virtual School Leadership provides the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively manage schools, mentor and coach teachers, and provide students with a quality education in these dynamic new environments.
- Designed for teachers and administrators, as well as educational specialists such as counselors and psychologists
- Learn to evaluate courses and technology as well as how to effectively communicate virtually with students and staff
- Flexible, completely online coursework that fits into your busy work and personal schedule
- This unique and innovative program is available only at Drexel
State restrictions may apply to some programs.
This program is organized into four 10-week quarters per year (as opposed to the traditional two semester system) which means you can take more courses in a shorter time period. One semester credit is equivalent to 1.5 quarter credits.
|EDAM 750||Leadership in K-12 Virtual Schools I||3.0|
|EDAM 752||Leadership in K-12 Virtual Schools II||3.0|
|EDLT 534||Developing Educational Leaders Using Technology||3.0|
|EDLT 535||Research and Evaluation of Emerging Technologies||3.0|
|ELL 503||Teaching and Learning Issues in e-Learning||3.0|
|ELL 504||Learning Technologies and Disabilities||3.0|
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher (graduate degree GPA will be considered along with the undergraduate GPA)
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
- A completed application
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended
- Two letters of recommendation (professional or academic)
- Essay describing why you're interested in the program
- Additional requirements for International Students
The tuition rate for the academic year 2018-2019 is $949 per credit. (A 25% tuition savings off Drexel's regular tuition rate of $1265 per credit)
- This program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations.
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- Tuition rates are subject to increase with the start of each academic year in the fall term.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2018-2019 Academic Year
September 24, 2018
December 8, 2018
December 10, 2018
December 15, 2018
January 7, 2019
March 16, 2019
March 18, 2019
March 23, 2019
April 1, 2019
June 8, 2019
June 10, 2019
June 14, 2019
June 24, 2019
August 31, 2019
September 3, 2019
September 7, 2019
Previous Academic Calendar
2017-2018 Academic Year
September 25, 2017
December 9, 2017
December 11, 2017
December 16, 2017
January 8, 2018
March 17, 2018
March 19, 2018
March 24, 2018
April 2, 2018
June 9, 2018
June 11, 2018
June 15, 2018
June 25, 2018
September 1, 2018
September 4, 2018
September 8, 2018