RN to MSN Online Bridge Program for Nursing
Drexel's MSN bridge program is for RN's who have a BSN equivalent or a Bachelor’s degree in a field other than nursing and now wish to pursue their MSN degree.
The required “bridge course” in the MSN Advance Role Track is NURS 335: Genetics and Genomics: Application to Nursing Practice (3.0 quarter credits.) This class is available entirely online, and is delivered in a 10-week, quarter term session. This course is offered in any given term, and includes mandatory synchronous class meetings.
After successfully completing all requirements and admission to the MSN program, you'll progress directly into graduate-level courses. The BSN is not awarded in this program.
To apply, please complete the admission process to the MSN program of your choice and seek initial advisement from the MSN program academic advisors.
Eligible MSN Programs
- MSN Clinical Nurse Leader
- MSN in Leadership in Health Systems Management
- MSN in Nursing Education
- MSN in Quality, Safety, and Risk Management in Healthcare
- Nurse Practitioner programs are not eligible
- Consistently ranked among the best online Master's in Nursing Programs by U.S. News & World Report
- Synchronous online lectures are offered in a highly interactive e-Learning method that both challenges and engages students
- The master's degree in nursing at Drexel University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- An experienced and board certified faculty from Drexel’s acclaimed College of Nursing and Health Professions
For questions, please contact:
Student Services Manager
Clinical Nurse Leader, Clinical Trials, and Nursing Education tracks
Nursing Innovation and Leadership in Health Systems Management tracks
|NURS 335||Genetics and Genomics: Application to Nursing Practice||4.5|
This course focuses on current issues in genetics, genomics, and pharmacogenomics and healthcare. Genetic and genomic influences across the healthcare continuum (health prevention, health promotion, disease management, and personalized medicine) are addressed.
The tuition rate for the academic year 2019-2020 is $997 per credit. (A 10% tuition savings off Drexel's regular tuition rate of $1107 per credit)
2019-2020 Academic Year
September 23, 2019
December 7, 2019
December 9, 2020
December 14, 2019
January 6, 2020
March 16, 2020
March 17, 2020
March 21, 2020
March 30, 2020
June 8, 2020
June 9, 2020
June 13, 2020
June 22, 2020
August 30, 2020
September 2, 2020
September 5, 2020