RN to MSN Online Bridge Program for Nursing
Drexel's MSN bridge program is for RN's who have a BSN equivalent or a Bachelor’s degree in a field other than nursing and now wish to pursue their MSN degree.
The required “bridge course” in the MSN Advance Role Track is NURS 335: Genetics and Genomics: Application to Nursing Practice (3.0 quarter credits.) This class is available entirely online, and is delivered in a 10-week, quarter term session. This course is offered in any given term, and includes mandatory synchronous class meetings.
After successfully completing all requirements and admission to the MSN program, you'll progress directly into graduate-level courses. The BSN is not awarded in this program.
To apply, please complete the admission process to the MSN program of your choice and seek initial advisement from the MSN program academic advisors.
Eligible MSN Programs
- MSN Clinical Nurse Leader
- MSN in Clinical Trials Research
- MSN in Innovation and Intra/Entrepreneurship in Advanced Nursing Practice
- MSN in Leadership in Health Systems Management
- MSN in Nursing Education
- MSN in Quality, Safety, and Risk Management in Healthcare
- Nurse Practitioner programs are not eligible
- Synchronous online lectures are offered in a highly interactive e-Learning method that both challenges and engages students
- The master's degree in nursing at Drexel University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- An experienced and board certified faculty from Drexel’s acclaimed College of Nursing and Health Professions
For questions, please contact:
Student Services Manager
Clinical Nurse Leader, Clinical Trials, and Nursing Education tracks
Nursing Innovation and Leadership in Health Systems Management tracks
|NURS 335||Genetics and Genomics: Application to Nursing Practice||4.5|
This course focuses on current issues in genetics, genomics, and pharmacogenomics and healthcare. Genetic and genomic influences across the healthcare continuum (health prevention, health promotion, disease management, and personalized medicine) are addressed.
The tuition rate for the academic year 2018-2019 is $968 per credit. (A 10% tuition savings off Drexel's regular tuition rate of $1075 per credit)
2018-2019 Academic Year
September 24, 2018
December 8, 2018
December 10, 2018
December 15, 2018
January 7, 2019
March 16, 2019
March 18, 2019
March 23, 2019
April 1, 2019
June 8, 2019
June 10, 2019
June 14, 2019
June 24, 2019
August 31, 2019
September 3, 2019
September 7, 2019